Consider Donating Your Car

Donate Your Car to Komen North Florida

Car donations made to Susan G. Komen North Florida are tax deductible as a 501c3 charity by the IRS.

Donate your used car, van, truck, boat, or recreational vehicle to Susan G. Komen North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida.   Donate by calling our toll free number at 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622) or you can donate on-line 24 hours a day by using our fast and easy on-line donation process.

Support the cause to end breast cancer forever by donating your car. The proceeds from the sale of our donated vehicles will fund collaborative and innovative breast cancer education, screening, treatment and support services locally and research on a national level. Seventy-five percent (75%) of the net proceeds will benefit our Komen North Florida Affiliate with the remainder twenty-five (25%) used to fund scientific research on the national level.

We accept ALL vehicles regardless of age or condition

Donate your vehicle 24 hours a day using our Fast and Easy on-line process. Simply complete the on-line donation form and we will respond, normally within hours, with all the processing instructions.

The best practice is to consult with a tax professional on how to maximize your tax deduction since every car donation and tax situation is unique. The IRS allows the donor to claim a minimum of $500, however, for vehicles with a gross sale price over $501, we will indicate the exact sale price of the donated car on the IRS form 1098c.

Get detailed information about the Komen Car Donation Program here.