Join the Komen North Florida March
Komen North Florida March
Connecting Patients with Treatment
Did you know: North Florida’s breast cancer occurrence rates exceed the Florida state average, and more than one-third of North Florida’s breast cancer diagnoses are late stage? Also, one-third of North Florida’s five-county service area lives below the poverty line, and are without access to the quality healthcare that they are deserving of. We need to change this, and with your help we can!
Komen North Florida needs to raise $160,000 more, by March 31; to bring life-saving services to those who need it most in our community. What can your donation do to help?
- $1,300 will provide emergency assistance for up to 5 North Florida women facing breast cancer
- $800 will provide clinical breast exams for 20 women in our community
- $434 will provide mobile mammogram services for up to 3 women who would not otherwise have access to care
- $290 will provide emergency assistance for 1 North Florida woman facing breast cancer
- $140 will provide a life-saving mammogram for 1 woman in our community
- $50 will provide transportation and child care services for 1 woman’s doctor appointment
Komen North Florida is the only local breast cancer organization fighting breast cancer on ALL fronts in our service area.
Our focus is to support the fight against breast cancer, and our vision is a world without breast cancer.
Donate today to help us connect patients with treatment, and provide these crucial services to the women- and men- in our community who need our help the most.