About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen® North Florida is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our five-county, service area.

Through events like the Komen North Florida Race for the Cure®, Komen North Florida invests 75 percent of the net funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.

Help us save someone’s mother, daughter, sister or friend – fundraise for or donate to Komen North Florida so we can find the cures and support those in our community currently fighting breast cancer.

If you or someone you know is in need of help or needs breast health resources, please reach out to us at 904.448.7446 or email us.